Terms of service
TERMS & CONDITIONS - CURRENT PROMOTIONS
FRIENDS AND FAMILY DISCOUNT:
• From Wednesday 06 April 2022 at 00:01 to Sunday 10 April 2022 at 23:59 (the Promotion Period), customers who purchase a minimum value of GBP£250.00 worth of products (the Qualifying Spend) on the Accent clothing website https://www.accentclothing.com (the Website), and in the Accent clothing store will receive a £50 Voucher to the email address used to make the purchase to spend on future purchases up to a maximum value of £200 Vouchers per customer (the Maximum Voucher Cap).
• Delivery charges and the value of any gift card, discount code or other promotion used to make the purchase will not be included in the Qualifying Spend and will not be included when calculating the value of the Voucher.
• For example, if you spend £500 in one transaction you will receive one £100 Voucher. If you spend £1,000 or more, the Vouchers will be capped at the Maximum Voucher Cap of £200
• All Vouchers are valid from 06 April 2022 until 23:59 on the 31st December 2022
The following terms and conditions apply to this Promotion in addition to our usual terms for vouchers
1. The Promoter is Accent clothing Limited whose registered office is at 10 Park Place Leeds LS1 2RU (the Promoter).
2. The Maximum Voucher Cap applies to your combined orders across the Website and store throughout the Promotion Period.
3. For website purchases within the Promotion Period, the Vouchers will be issued using the email used to place your order and will be issued on the later of either (i) Up to 1 working day after despatch of your order (for home delivery) or (ii) After 1 working day when purchased in store, or (iii) by 10 April 2022 at 23:59. Customers who make a store purchase during the Promotion Period will be issued their Voucher via email up to 1 working day after your purchase
4. Vouchers will be calculated with reference to the total value of a customer’s orders excluding:
a. orders which are placed before or after the Promotion Period;
b. any delivery charges; and
c. the value of any gift card, discount code or other promotion used to make the purchase) over the Promotion Period.
5. Vouchers can be redeemed on the Website or in-store in accordance with our usual Voucher terms.
6. No cash alternatives are available and Vouchers are non-refundable.
7. If an order qualifies for an Voucher and the product(s) included within such order is/are later returned to the Promoter before the Voucher is used, then the Voucher will be cancelled should the total spend fall below the Qualifying Spend (excluding delivery charges) stated above. For example, if you order a product from the Website that costs £500, then you will receive a £100 Voucher but should you decide to return the product then the Voucher will be cancelled. You will be notified of such cancellation by email.
8. If an order qualifies for an Voucher and the Voucher is used and one or more of the product(s) included in the original purchase is/are subsequently returned, then the value of the used Voucher will be deducted from any refund amount relating to such order. For example, if you order two products from the website at £500 each, you will receive a £200 Voucher but should you use the Voucher and then subsequently later return one of the products you would receive a partial refund (i.e. £500 product minus the £200 spent using the Voucher).
9. There is no entry fee to use this Promotion
10. The decision made by the Promoter as to those persons able to use the Promotion and the products that are eligible for the Promotion is final.
11. No correspondence relating to the Promotion will be entered into.
12. No alternative (cash or otherwise) to the Promotion is available.
13. The Promoter, in its’ sole discretion, may alter, vary or cancel the Promotion by giving notice on this webpage.
14. The Promoter accepts no liability for alteration, variation or cancellation of the Promotion.
15. By using this Promotion, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Our teams work tirelessly to protect your information, and to ensure the security and integrity of our platform. We also have independent auditors assess the security of our data storage and systems that process financial information. However, we all know that no method of transmission over the Internet, and method of electronic storage, can be 100% secure. This means we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. You can find more information about our security measures at https://www.shopify.com/security.
If the payment is not authorised by your bank or card issuer, you will receive an e-mail usually within a few minutes advising you of the reason why. Please note that some issuing banks may still reserve your funds for some time.
If payment is authorised but we have a query with your order, we will send you an email as soon as possible to advise you of the nature of the query. If we are unable to resolve the query for any reason and cannot dispatch your order, a full refund will be issued back to your card.
Acknowledgement and Acceptance of your order
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order - generally, this will be an automated e-mail response. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered.
All items are subject to availability. On the rare occasion that the goods you have ordered are not available, we will inform you of this as soon as possible with an explanation of why this has happened.
Accuracy of content
Accent clothing has taken care to ensure that prices quoted on the website are correct at the time of publishing and that all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices on the website. All prices displayed are inclusive of VAT.
Occasionally, the delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed. On the rare occasion that this may happen we would make every effort to keep you as informed as possible and discuss revised delivery timescales with you.
Accent clothing always aims to provide the highest level of customer service. If you feel that we have not met that aim, then please contact us. We will respond to your complaint as soon as possible but always within 5 working days. Your complaint will be dealt with fairly and as quickly as possible. If the complaint can not be resolved immediately you will receive a weekly update on progress.
Links to other websites
We may place links on our website to other websites that we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. Accentclothing cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed under English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English. We reserve the right to change our terms & conditions from time to time
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
Accent Clothing's Price Match Promise
Here at Accent Clothing, we like to keep our customers happy!
If you find a garment that we stock at a lower price elsewhere, we are happy to price match it as long as these conditions apply:
⦁ The item is the same.
⦁ The item is in stock and available for immediate delivery from the competitor.
⦁ We can verify the offer.
⦁ The retailer is an authorised stockist of the brand and is based in the UK.
If all these apply then please complete our Price Match form on our website. This is located on the product page.
Once we verify all the information you have given us we will then email you a discount code to use when placing your order. This discount code will only be redeemable on the product in question and must be used within 48 hours of receiving it.
We aim to reply to all price match queries as quickly as possible within our working hours (Mon-Sat).
WE DO NOT MATCH
Items that are not part of the current season, any clearance or sale items, or stock that is available throughout the seasons.
Prices from any auction site or stores trading outside of the UK.
Offers based on loyalty schemes or members clubs.
An item after the purchase has been made.
We reserve the right to remove this offer/promise at any time.
By placing an order on accentclothing.com you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions
By consenting to Accent Clothing’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initializing a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.