If for any reason you are not delighted with your purchases from accentclothing.com, we will happily provide an exchange or a refund on the condition that:
1. Goods are returned to us within 14 days of receiving your purchase;
2. Goods have not been worn or washed and are in "as sold" condition;
3. Have the manufacturers tags still attached;
4. Have a copy of our invoice/delivery note returned with the goods.
5. Goods are properly & securely packaged;
Items that come in branded packaging i.e. footwear or gift sets, must be returned in outer packaging for protection.
Please note: For hygiene reasons we are unable to offer refunds on, face coverings, pierced jewellery, cosmetics, perfume or any underwear, swimwear that have been tried on or the hygiene seal has been removed.
We reserve the right to refuse to refund items that are returned in an un-saleable condition. Goods returned in an unsatisfactory and un-saleable condition may be returned to you at your expense.
For your protection, we recommend that returns are securely packed and sent via a recorded delivery service and to keep hold of your return postage receipt until you receive an email confirmation that your return has been processed. Accent cannot take responsibility for returns lost or damaged in the post.
How do I return my order?
Domestic returns (Mainland UK)
New! Free Returns with InPost
We now offer FREE contactless returns with InPost lockers!
No printing is required at home or when you drop off your return. Just scan. Drop. Done.
You don’t even need a label!
• No printing
• No queues
• Available 24/7
• Self-service and contact-free
How to book in your free InPost Return:
1) Fill in the returns form provided in your order.
2) Create your instant returns QR code HERE.
3) Scan the code on your phone at your local locker
4) Put your parcel inside and shut the door.
When your return is collected from the locker, a label will be applied for you by the courier.
PLEASE NOTE: all items from the same order should be returned in one parcel.
Maximum parcel size: 41cm x 38cm x 64cm.
What happens if I have issues with the InPost parcel machine lockers?
Please contact InPost directly on:
0330 355 0950 (Monday to Friday 8 am-9 pm, Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 8 am-8 pm) Or visit https://www.inpost.co.uk/users/help/